1726 S Sherman Street
Denver CO, 80210
$524.97 per sqft
Built in 2023
Courtesy of Compass - Denver, Gregory Strompolos, Listing Contact: [email protected],310-808-8807
Welcome to 1726 S Sherman Street! This remarkable property, built by Thomas James Homes, presents an incredible opportunity to own a brand-new construction in the highly sought-after Platt Park neighborhood. *** New TJH homeowners will receive a complimentary 1-year membership to Inspirato, a leader in luxury travel. Please inquire for additional information.*** Boasting a classic design and a versatile, open floorplan, this home offers four bedrooms, five baths, and an array of luxurious features. Upon entering, you'll be greeted by high ceilings and oversized windows, allowing natural light to flood the space and create a bright, inviting ambiance. The well-appointed chef-inspired kitchen, equipped with top-of-the-line Thermador appliances and a convenient walk-in pantry, is sure to delight culinary enthusiasts and entertainers alike. The second level of the home is dedicated to comfort and functionality. It features three spacious bedrooms, and a loft which can be converted into an office or media room. Additionally, a thoughtfully designed laundry room with a sink adds convenience to everyday living. The primary suite boasts dual walk-in closets and a lavish five-piece bath, complete with a luxurious 65" free-standing soaking tub, providing the perfect setting for relaxation and rejuvenation.The finished lower level offers versatile space for various needs. It includes an additional bedroom with a nearby full bathroom, making it ideal for guests or extended family. One of the standout features of this property is its unbeatable location. Situated in the coveted Platt Park neighborhood, you'll have easy access to some of Denver's best restaurants, parks, and recreational amenities. Don't miss out on this amazing new construction opportunity in Platt Park. Experience the perfect combination of luxury, comfort, and convenience at 1726 S Sherman Street. Home is estimated to be completed November 2023.
July 5, 2023
December 4, 2023
1726 S Sherman Street
Denver CO, 80210
Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Primary Suite, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Gas, Great Room
Lighting, Private Yard, Covered
Level, Many Trees
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
Green Building Features
Insulation, Lighting, Water Heater, Windows
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:28 PM UTC, 12/4/2023