1819 S Lafayette Street
Denver CO, 80210
$469.08 per sqft
Built in 2020
Courtesy of Corcoran Perry & Co., Adisson Adair, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-557-8833
Beautiful Contemporary Two Story Residence Located In The Highly Desirable Neighborhood Of Platt Park * Sophisticated & Custom Architectural Design Includes Ivory Brick, Steel & Warm Wood Accents + Professional Lush Landscaping * Exterior Radiant Heating System Within Front & Back Concrete For The Upcoming Winter Season * Covered Front Porch + Charming Accent Lighting * Upon Entering You'll Notice An Immense Amount Of Natural Light That Illuminates The Modern Amenities In This Open Concept Home * The Kitchen Boasts An Extensive Quartz Waterfall Island + Gourmet Kitchen Appliances, Euro Style Cabinets & Sizable Pantry * The Living Room Includes Custom Cabinets + 42' Linear Gas Fireplace For Cozy Winter Nights * A Lengthy Accordion Glass Door Connects The Indoor & Outdoor Living Spaces For Exceptional Entertaining Possibilities * Designer Mudroom Contains Built-Ins For Storage + Utility Sink * Gorgeous Office Space Located On The Main Level + Numerous Windows, Designer Wallpaper & A Notable Lighting Fixture * Floating Steel Staircase With Butcher Block Treds Lead To The Upper Level Where You Will Find Another Living Space With A Tall Vaulted Ceiling, An Extensive Laundry Room + Utility Sink, Two Bedrooms That Contain on-suite bathrooms & Finally The Master Suite Which Has An Exquisite and Luxurious Master Bathroom + Private Balcony To Enjoy A Breathtaking Colorado Sunset * The Elegantly Designed Master Bathroom Has A Dual Head Oversized Shower, Free Standing Soaking Tub & Large Walk-In Closet * The Finished Basement Has Over 1,400sf! * This Downstairs Oasis Has A Massive Entertainment Room With An Attached Wet Bar + Wine Cooler & Two Additional Bedrooms + Bathroom * This Home Includes A Rare 3 Car Garage With Ample Room For Storage * Covered Rear Patio Boasts A Custom Brick & Stone Fire Pit * Blocks Away From Washington Park & Pearl Street * Equipped With Hunter Douglas Blinds * Whole House Security System * Don't Miss Out On This Amazing & Unique Opportunity!
November 8, 2023
November 18, 2023
1819 S Lafayette Street
Denver CO, 80210
Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, In-Law Floor Plan, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Radon Mitigation System, Smart Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Wired for Data
Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Humidifier, Microwave, Refrigerator, Sump Pump
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Family Room, Gas, Gas Log
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Balcony, Fire Pit, Gas Grill, Gas Valve, Lighting, Private Yard, Covered, Front Porch, Patio
Landscaped, Level, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 10:37 PM UTC, 11/18/2023