325 Cook Street
Denver CO, 80206
$536.68 per sqft
Built in 1984
FABULOUS LOCATION in CHERRY CREEK NORTH nestled mid-block is this recently updated townhome featuring timeless finishes in an open layout. Wider than most new TH/duplexes being offered in the neighborhood, you will enjoy wide plank Allegheny white oak floors thru-out the main level, upper hall and on the cable railing staircase. Off the entry is a study with built-in's and double sliders to the front patio. A chef's kitchen impresses with white shaker cabinetry, quartz counters, SubZero fridge, 48" Wolf gas range with 2 ovens and SS griddle, MW drawer, Bosch dishwasher. Showcase your favorite glassware and serve your guests from the dual zone french door beverage center. The oversized island is perfect for engaging with family and friends. A contemporary electric fireplace with crystal stones is at the center of the living room. The upper level is home to a large primary suite, walk-in closet with built-ins and bath designed with dual vanities and spacious walk-in shower. Two additional bedrooms with ample walk-in closets each have there own sliding door to the front balcony. The hall full bath features natural quartz countertops and a subway tile surround. On the lower level find a large flex space, perfect for a media room and a fitness space, plus a generous guest suite and laundry room (washer/dryer included.) Large egress windows provide additional natural light. Enjoy relaxing on the partially covered back patio accessed via sliding glass doors. Find ample storage in the loft of the oversized 2-car garage with high ceilings. Furnace, humidifier are just a year old. New water heater in Dec. 2023. Balconies to be updated by the HOA this spring. Truly a low maintenance lifestyle in a sought-after neighborhood with incredible walkability. There are more than 60+ restaurants, spas, galleries, specialty shops just waiting for you to explore located just a few blocks away. Seller is a licensed real estate broker in CO.
January 24, 2024
February 23, 2024
325 Cook Street
Denver CO, 80206
Ceiling Fan(s), High Speed Internet, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Smart Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Humidifier, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Electric, Living Room, Other, Wood Burning
Balcony, Garden, Gas Grill
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 3:36 AM UTC, 2/23/2024