7461 E 6th Avenue
Denver CO, 80230
$259.29 per sqft
Built in 2007
Courtesy of SLIFER SMITH AND FRAMPTON REAL ESTATE, Dorian Bailey, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-993-9382
This Lowry home is perfect for those seeking spacious living in a great location. Offering a wonderful atmosphere for entertaining on the main level, there are also a variety of spaces unique to personal use such as a media room, art room or gym, office space, and the finished basement with a pool table and bar. The main level is designed for hosting guests, with a formal dining room, multiple living areas that flow seamlessly to outdoor patios, and a chef's kitchen featuring a fireplace and high-end appliances. Yet, there are many nooks making the home warm and cozy for more intimate gatherings. The grand entrance welcomes a variety of living styles, and there's even an elevator for convenient access to the upper level. Upstairs, you'll find a luxurious primary suite with a private balcony and spa-like bathroom, an adjacent office, and an additional bedroom. The lower level is dedicated to entertainment and relaxation, boasting a theater room, a spacious recreation area, a full wet bar, and two more bedrooms. Outside, there's a private dining patio and multiple balconies, providing plenty of options for outdoor gatherings. This home not only stands out for its competitive pricing compared to similar properties in the area but also for its vibrant sense of community and proximity to affordable amenities. Crescent Park is just a short 6-minute stroll away, while Lowry's neighborhood amenities are within a 10-minute reach. You'll appreciate the convenience of being within walking or biking distance to Hangar 2 Dining District, Lowry Town Center, Lowry Beer Garden, Rocket Ice Cream, Wings of the Rockies Air & Space Museum, Lowry Sports Complex, Cherry Creek, Central Park, Downtown, and award-winning public and private schools.
October 26, 2023
December 3, 2023
7461 E 6th Avenue
Denver CO, 80230
Audio/Video Controls, Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Jack Jill Bathroom, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Primary Suite, Radon Mitigation System, Smoke Free, Sound System, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Basement, Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Gas, Gas Log, Kitchen, Living Room, Other, Primary Bedroom, Recreation Room
Forced Air, Radiant Floor
Balcony, Lighting, Private Yard, Covered, Front Porch, Patio
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 8:47 PM UTC, 12/3/2023