6005 E 17th Avenue Parkway
Denver CO, 80220
$595.59 per sqft
Built in 1930
Welcome to this spectacular home on the beautiful, tree-lined 17th avenue parkway in coveted South Park Hill, right in the heart of Denver. This diamond in the rough sits on a massive corner lot, with tons of space in the front and back yards. Move in right away and enjoy the classic features, or put in some sweat equity and make it truly shine with modern updates, it is completely up to you. This is a truly special opportunity to own one of the most special homes in South Park Hill. With its gorgeous red brick exterior, this home boasts one of the best curb appeals on 17th avenue. The main level features an eat in kitchen, large living room and bedroom, and a 3/4 bath, as well as a sun porch for morning coffee and enjoying the natural light. The upstairs is home to the master bed and bath, another full bathroom, a comfortably sized bedroom, and an office which could be left as is, or made into another bedroom if you so desired. The master bedroom also has a nice, cozy balcony which overlooks the front yard and the parkway. Downstairs is brimming with potential, with a non conforming bedroom with a 3/4 bathroom, an oversized laundry room, and an extra room which could be perfect for a game room, at-home gym, more office space, or whatever you want!!
The location cannot be beat, minutes away from downtown Denver, shops/bars/restaurants on Colfax, supermarkets, Cherry Creek, Anytime Fitness, Stapleton, and so much more. Once again, this is a very rare opportunity, so schedule a showing before its gone and enjoy!
Open houses will be held almost every weekend, contact listing agent for details.
January 5, 2024
February 16, 2024
6005 E 17th Avenue Parkway
Denver CO, 80220
Eat-in Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
Cooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
Stone, Tile, Wood
Basement, Family Room
Balcony, Garden, Rain Gutters
Corner Lot, Level, Many Trees
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:30 AM UTC, 2/16/2024