238 E Florida Avenue
Denver CO, 80210
$675.92 per sqft
Built in 1892
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Trish Armstrong, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-638-6355
Listing alert: Seller to provide $20,000 credit at closing to apply to Buyer's loan costs or purchase price reduction! As 5280 Magazine says, there is a lot to love about Platt Park. We are thrilled to introduce this 1892 Victorian gem adjacent to the Park for a fresh new price. This historic grand dame sits on a 12,500 square foot corner lot and comes complete with a detached 2 bedroom carriage house and detached 2 car garage. It is unlike any other home available in this adorable neighborhood that residents treasure for the park itself and a charming stretch of S. Pearl Street with shops, ice cream, Sushi Den and the extraordinary farmer’s market. The home has been beautifully updated over the last 5 years so the new owner won’t have to worry about essentials like: new air conditioning, new furnace, primary bath, closets systems installed in all closets, all lighting fixtures updated, new roof on all three structures, hardwood floors refinished, new carpeting, repainting of main house and carriage house interiors, new sewer line and replacement of all west facing windows. The pretty eat-in kitchen with soapstone counters, bead board ceiling and stainless appliances tastefully fits with the character of the house. Historic elements abound with quarter-sawn oak throughout, original pocket doors and millwork. The unfinished attic space in main house has high ceilings and holds tons of potential should the new owner choose to finish this space (architectural plans included). The basement is small but mighty and provides great utility space for laundry, pantry items, extra refrigerator and storage. And last but certainly not least, the carriage house is an income generator and currently rents for $2150 monthly. (Note: carriage house measures 943 SF which is not included in property square footage totals) It is perfect for extra income or could accommodate a live-in nanny or caregiver. Please call listing brokers Trish or Maggie to schedule a showing.
April 26, 2023
November 17, 2023
238 E Florida Avenue
Denver CO, 80210
Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings, Primary Suite, Smoke Free, T G Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s)
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Living Room, Primary Bedroom, Wood Burning
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Balcony, Private Yard, Front Porch, Patio
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 5:38 PM UTC, 11/17/2023