400 Glencoe Street
Denver CO, 80220
$657.98 per sqft
Built in 1962
Courtesy of Abode Real Estate, Mark Polk, Listing Contact: [email protected],217-622-9992
Completely reimagined for the most discerning buyer, this mid-century abode has been fully brought into the 21st century. Nestled on a picture-perfect lot under an incredible oak tree, this masterpiece lies in the heart of Hilltop, one of Denver’s most cherished neighborhoods. Enter into an entertainer’s dream where cascades of natural light pour through the many windows and sky lights. The Panoramic window wall on the west side affords indoor/outdoor connectivity to the fenced patio, and exterior retreat overlooking the Denver Tennis Club. The all-new kitchen features the latest in high-end kitchen design. A fifteen foot island, waterfall-wrapped in exquisite porcelain, hosts two Dacor dishwashers, designer fixtures, lighting, and sink. A stunning 48” ILVE dual fuel range anchors the back wall, along with a built-in Miele espresso machine. Full size, built-in, and side-by-side Dacor freezer/refrigerator round out the appliances. Herringbone pattern light ash hardwood floors complement the generous use of walnut, white lacquer, and ebonized cabinets. The back mudroom features more custom touches like water bottle filler, pocket door, and coat hooks. A wood-burning original fireplace is a serene spot to relax and unwind. Up the stairs, the sumptuous primary retreat beckons. Complete with walk-in-closet, skylight with automated shade, and a lavish primary en-suite where you will find more custom touches like tile work, freestanding vanities, and use of marble and brass. The secondary and tertiary bedrooms are spacious and light-filled, and connect to a redone Jack and Jill bathroom. An oversized, brick detached garage is prewired with 220v for EV charging, and houses automobiles with extra room for storage, and the all-new, stained, cedar siding adds to this prominent home’s handsome curb appeal.
June 30, 2023
October 27, 2023
400 Glencoe Street
Denver CO, 80220
Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Primary Suite, Radon Mitigation System, Smoke Free, Solid Surface Counters, Utility Sink, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Humidifier, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Smart Appliances, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
Tile, Vinyl, Wood
Family Room, Recreation Room
Gas Valve, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Smart Irrigation, Patio
Corner Lot, Irrigated, Landscaped, Level, Many Trees, Sprinklers In Front
Other Property Details
220 Volts, Concrete, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Exterior Access Door
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 6:37 AM UTC, 10/27/2023